BSNL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (d/b/a BSNL) is a central public sector undertaking headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. it has Released notification for the Bumper Vacancies Recruitment of 11705 Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom). All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online or Offline for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 31-01-2023.
Job Summary BSNL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of The Post||Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)|
|Number of Vacancies||11705|
|Starting Date of the Application||31-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||31-01-2023|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
|Job Location||All India|
• Aspirants should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Telecommunication/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/IT/Instrumentation Engineering, M.Sc in Electronics/CSE from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
• Minimum Age Limitation: 20 Years.
• Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
• OBC Candidates: 3 Years
• SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
• PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
• PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
• PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
• Rs.16400-40500/- Per Month.
• No Application Fee.
• Written Test, Interview
How to Apply
- First, visit the official website @ bsnl.co.in
- And check for the BSNL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Registered Office at BSNL, New Delhi.
|Official Website||Click Here|