How To Make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat | Today under this article we will share whole information and procedure of how to Make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card in Gujarat. U can apply for A new AAY Ration Card offline or Online. Can You go online application through the digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and apple online.Now new Ration Card service is open u can go and submit new ration card form on Digitalgujarat.gov.in You Can Download Various Ration Card Form At https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
Various Ration Card Types in Gujarat
• APL 1-2-3
• ANTYODAY / AAY
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat Details
This ration card has the most grains and benefits.This ration card will be available at the Mamlatdar office at the ration card branch. You will receive your AAY card within 30 days of applying for this ration card
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Criteria
• Landless farm laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans such as potters, leather bakers, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters.
• people living in slums and earning their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector such as porters, rickshaw pullers, haulals Madaris, paper weavers and the deprived and people living in other rural and urban areas falling into the same category.Widowed families or sick persons / disabled persons / persons above 60 years of age or above who have no means of subsistence or no social support.
• All primitive tribal families
• BPL Cardholder HIV positive person
BPL Cardholder affected by leprosy All widows, disabled, incapacitated persons registered under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment who are eligible for BPL. All persons who are card holders.
Necessary documents for Antyoday Ration Card
When applying for a New Antyoday ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
• Proof of Date of Birth.
• Proof of Residence.
• PAN card.
• Driving license.
• Passport size photograph.
• Aadhaar Card.
• GOVERNMENT photo ID Card
• Bank account number
• Voter ID card
• Application form
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana for another six months till September 2022.
Download Antyoday Ration Card Form
Antyoday Ration Card Application Process
• Go to the nearest Mamlatdar’s office or City Mamlatdar’s office. In Mamlatdar’s office, various branches such as e-Dhara branch, revenue branch, ATVT branch, supply branch, Disaster Branch, Election Branch etc.
• have to submit the form to the supply branch.
• Must apply with prescribed form.
• Your AAY ration card Make it within 30 Days.
• Required along with prescribed application form
RATION card Help line Number For gujarat
• Food and Ration Card Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
• Gujarat State Consumer Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 0222